Monday, May 9, 2016

Gracie - Staying With Owner


Name: Gracie
Age: 8 years
Breed: Maltese 
Sex: Female (not altered)
Location: Chesterfield County, SC

Vet Info: Gracie is not spayed.  She is not up to date on vaccines and has not had a recent heartworm test.  Gracie weighs about 10 pounds.  Her foster writes that she is going blind and deaf and has trouble controlling her bladder.

Owner Info: Gracie is a beautiful little girl who was found in the rain on the side of the road.  Her owner was never found.  Gracie is now with a foster to save her from going to the shelter.  The foster is not able to keep Gracie and is hoping for rescue as soon as possible. They believe Gracie was dumped and may have been abused.  

Gracie is an indoor dog with run of the house, she is not housebroken or leash trained.  Gracie is described as "nervous", and she can be possessive of food.  Her foster notes that Gracie can't see and may have been abused, and she's scared.  

Gracie tried hard to be a good girl and is excited to be in a home!  Her foster gave us more details about Gracie: "She is out with my dogs and is find and wants to play ,dances around when I get home .I was trying to clean her eyes and she got my hand good with her little sharp  teeth wasn't expecting it .lol .The next time trying to brush her hair she tried to get me again but I was ready and got my hand out of the way .She don't like any dog around when I feed her or she will do them like she did me .My grand is 8 and she can hold Gracie and love her no problem...She will sleep beside me all night and is fine .I trying to get up with my groomer to get her groomed .I will send a good picture after that .Thanks for helping Gracie or trying to help her"

No comments:

Post a Comment