Saturday, January 3, 2015

Tiny - In Foster Care


Name: Tiny
Age: Unknown, Tiny was found as a puppy and they've had him for four months
Breed: Pit Bull Mix?
Sex: Male (not altered)
Location: Tulsa, OK area

Vet Info: Tiny is not neutered and has not been vetted.  He weighs approximately 35 pounds.  His caregivers write that Tiny has no eyes.

Owner Info: Tiny is a very handsome fellow who was found as a stray.  A kind family took him in and they love him very much, but they're not able to care for him.  They write that they know nothing about caring for a blind dog and that he's too rough for them.  They are very much hoping he can find rescue!  Tiny is an outdoor dog with a fenced yard, he is not housebroken or leash trained.  Tiny is not possessive of toys, treats, or food. Tiny's caregivers describe him as outgoing.  We asked if Tiny gets along with men, women, and children and other dogs, and his caregiver wrote, "He's fine with me and my parents. There's hasn't been an incident with any animals, but I didn't want to check it because he hasn't been around them.  I just want him to be happy and healthy. He plays rough like he jumps on people. When you pet him he will kinda nibble on your hand, not hard enough to draw blood, but hard enough where it hurts a little, I say he's not a children's dog because he does jump and nibble, but I am 16, and he loves me and my family but is too rough for me and my parents. We are used to calm dogs. I love him with all my heart, but I think he could have a better life somewhere else. If you have any other questions about him I will be happy to answer them."

No comments:

Post a Comment