Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Koda - In Memory



Name: Koda
Sex: Male (altered-not verified)
Breed: Chow Mix
Age: 7 months
Location: Florence, AL

Vet/Medical Info: We have been unable to verify Koda’s medical information.

Owner Info: Originally, I fostered a puppy from the shelter so he would not be put down. We decided to keep him and took him to be neutered and have rabies shot.  We do not know the cause of his blindness.  Koda is an indoor dog confined to one area of the house, he is not housebroken or leash trained.  He gets along well with people of all ages, female dogs, and cats.  He knows watch out and careful and has a very sweet disposition.  He needs someone who will be with him, work with him, and find out what his condition is. I only wanted to keep him from being put down.  Now, I realize he needs a place where he can get more care, and also, I have to move and cannot take animals with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment