Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Ray



Name: Ray
Age: Estimated 7 - 8 years
Sex: Female (unknown if altered)
Breed: Shepherd Mix
Location: Dallas, TX

Vet Info: Not yet confirmed.

Owner Info: Info from good Samaritan: I found a dog off the highway last night. I am really struggling to find somewhere to bring her. I took her to the vet last night and got her some vaccinations so she could stay in my dorm room for the night but I can't keep her for any longer. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I also have been to the city shelter and have her put into the system to see if anyone is looking for her. No one has gotten back to me on her. I am emailing so many shelters and everyone is turning me away. It breaks my heart that this dog is in such a bad state and no one is able to help her. She is partially blind, which is what the vet said last night. Please let me know if there is anything you can do. She's some type of Shepherd mix, also she is only 25 pounds and we think she is around 7-8 years. 


​​Ray's good samaritan tells us she's very very sweet!  She has shown absolutely no sign of aggression and just loves people!  She will also send more photos and we will update once we receive them.    

No comments:

Post a Comment