Sunday, April 6, 2014

Buttercup - Adopted


Name: Buttercup
Age: 8 years
Breed: Shih Tzu
Sex: Female (altered)
Location: MA 

Vet Info: Buttercup is confirmed spayed and UTD with rabies (due 11-2015) distemper due 5-2014) and kennel cough (due 11-2014).   Buttercup weighs 13 pounds.


Owner Info: DOB 5/1/06. Buttercup is a beautiful girl whose owner says, "I am a very emotional person with a history of depression. It breaks my heart to see Buttercup going blind, for example, bumping into things and not being able to find her water bowl. I am a retired widow with no one to help. I live in a townhouse with 3 levels that Buttercup cannot negotiate. I know she will be much better off with a less emotional owner in a home with fewer levels. Her vet says she has SARDS." Buttercup is an indoor dog with run of the house, and is housebroken. She is not possessive of toys, treats or food, and has never bitten or snapped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment