Thursday, November 24, 2011

Finley - Adopted



Name: Finley
Sex: Male (altered per owner)
Breed: Doxy/Chi Mix
Age: Approximately 9 months
Location: Lithia, FL

Vet Info: Unable to be verified.

Owner Info: Several months ago my rescue had pulled a blind small dog puppy out of a kill shelter.  I am working with him but he apparently went through some pretty rough times and is somewhat petrified to be lifted.  Finley needs someone who can devote a lot more time to him and his special needs than I can offer him as I foster way too many dogs to have the extra time.  He is a sweet boy.  I am not used to working with a blind dog so he and I work together. He loves me to scratch his neck/ears/head.  Finley is an indoor dog confined to one area of the house, and is not housebroken or leash trained.  He has never shown aggression. 

From his Petfinder page: Poor little guy is blind. His original owners ignored him and he knew nothing about physical contact but is responding well to love and patience.  Finley is so sweet and knows his name and loves to hear your voice.  He goes potty on the paper and he knows where his food and water are and has no trouble keeping a full tummy and quenching his thirst.

No comments:

Post a Comment