Sunday, July 14, 2013

Otto - In Memory


Name: Otto
Age: Estimated 7 years
Sex: Male (not altered)
Breed: Boxer mix
Location: Columbia, SC

Vet Info: Otto was found as a stray, so there is no vet info.  Otto is not neutered and weighs about 45 pounds.  His caregiver says his left eye is covered by a scar.

Owner Info: Otto's caregiver writes, "I found a starving, blind in one eye, flea bitten but very sweet stray on my block", and she took him home.  She's already over the legal limit for dogs in her area, so she is unable to keep him.  She does not want to bring him to the shelter, but she is unable to keep him much longer.  Otto has been kept outdoors in a fenced yard, but his caregiver wrote, "I felt bad for him being on my porch tonight and he was crying a little to come in. He is now sleeping quietly in my kitchen and has met my dogs face to face over my make shift gate. He is fine with them. I have two males and two females. He did not have any “accidents” last night in the kitchen, He went outside this morning and did his business. Maybe he is housebroken?" Otto has not shown any aggression and is not possessive of toys, treats, or food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment