Sunday, October 4, 2015

Baby Able - URGENT!


Name: Baby Able
​Age: 11 weeks
​Sex: Male (not altered)
Breed: Australian Shepherd
Location: Murfreesboro, TN area​

Vet Info: Recently been to vet, got a clean bill of health, his first puppy shot and first Heart Guard treatment.


Owner Info: My husband and I rescued a blind-deaf Aussie puppy from an irresponsible breeder on Craigslist.  We have had him about two weeks and had him vet checked.  We didn't expect to keep this puppy but we agreed we had to get him away from this person and get him into the right hands!  He is a typical puppy (just 11 weeks old) and a typical Aussie... He nips and jumps and being blind and deaf, he needs a qualified person to train him to be a safe family member.  I am 51 and have difficult diabetes as well as Multiple Sclerosis.  I have very bad balance and difficulty walking.  Baby "Able" is very much a trip / fall hazard for me so we must get him into rescue ASAP.   I MUST get rest and remove added stressors.  This baby boy has definitely been a source of stress and worry the past two weeks. We knew it would be difficult but we were determined to help him!  I literally cannot take even one safe step because of him constantly at my feet nipping or jumping on or in front of me.  Bless his heart, he just wants to play and communicate....he's very smart, he learned immediately to "sit" for a treat with a gentle tap on his back end! We are desperate to get him moved to a rescue ASAP as my health is a major concern. I'm the only one who has been home with him during the day and I'm supposed to be resting now. Thank you so much for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment