Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lolla


Name: Lolla
Sex: Female (unknown if altered)
Breed: Terrier
Age: 6 years approximately
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Vet Info: According to caregiver Lolla is up to date with vaccinations.

Owner Info: I am writing from Belgrade Serbia, if at all possible, to help us to find somebody who will adopt a female terrier about 6 years old - Lolla. The dog was a stray and otherwise every day is sleeping in our office. The trouble is that she had a problem with her right eye, which was extracted a few days ago and almost not even see to the left because she got glaucoma. She is now undergoing therapy and is in my apartment. Very quickly got used to the home environment and do not cause any problems. Although not visible, coming out without a leash and walks with me for an hour without any problem but she needs more attention. She's very cheerful and kind and an ideal company for children. If there is any chance please help me to put her in a family that could take care of her, because my wife and I often stay at work until late in the afternoon and does not want to leave her on the street. Lolla is mainly good with other dogs, but above all she loves people company. I have to reiterate that she probably has a lifetime to receive therapy (eardrops and vet visit). Because all of that she need a real dog lover and lot of patience. If there is someone who will provide her a comfortable life until the end of life I will pay all costs of transportation. I do not know the laws in your country but we certainly need a guarantee that she will not end up on the street or in some kind of exam laboratory. In the end I want to say that she has received all the vaccines against infectious diseases and she also received pills against parasites. Feel free to use this mail. Many thanks and I hope we will find a new home for this lovely dog.

Contact Info: Nanad - drnesha1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment