Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chester - In Sammie & Friends Foster Care




Name: Chester
Sex: Male (altered)
Breed: Pug Mix
Age: 10 years
Location: Yuba City, CA
 
Vet/Medical Info: We are unable to verify Chester’s medical information as his vet is unknown. His current owner/caregiver has told us he is neutered, up to date with vaccinations and heartworm negative.

Owner Info: Hello!  I'm Chester.  I am a 10 year old fawn neutered male pug mix.  When I was little one of my siblings scratched my eye, which later had to be removed.  Unfortunately not long after, I had an accident involving my other eye,  which lead me to go blind.  I have lived 10 wonderful years with my dad and he loved me so much.  My dad has passed away now and I need to find a home.  I am a sweet and friendly old man, and make a great companion.  I like to sleep a lot and I love food as well.  As you can see I could use to lose a little weight, but I am in fairly good health for my age.  I am house trained and have no incontinent problems.  I need a new home for my retirement.

Chester doesn't like things that jingle or ring.  He gets a little anxious/apprehensive and barks until the high pitched sounds stop.  His overall health is good for his age, but he does have some weakness in hind legs due to age and is missing teeth.  Chester is good with men, women, and children, and both dogs and cats!

Update 8/1/2012: Chester has found a foster home where he can stay until his forever home is found - could that be you?

No comments:

Post a Comment