Saturday, July 7, 2012

Mini - Adopted


Name: Mini
Breed: Dachshund
Age: 5 years (estimated)
Sex: Female (altered)
Location: Morrisville, PA

Vet Info: According to her rescue, Mini is spayed and up to date on vaccines.  She is heartworm negative.

Owner Info: Mini is currently with Dachshund Rescue of Bucks County, PA, but they are hoping for other placement as their rescue is not equipped to meet her special needs and they do not have applicants who can handle her special needs. Mini has had some difficulty in her foster homes and will need to be the only pet.  She is an indoor dog who is crated, she is housebroken, but not leash trained.  She is good with adults, but is a nervous dog.  Mini adapts to the surroundings in time, but does not adjust well to some other dogs, and she wants to be the dominant dog.  She is in good health otherwise. She is very sweet, housebroken and gives cues when she needs to go outside. 

From her PF page: Hello. My name is Mini and the folks at DRBC say that I am extra special. Truth be told, I have a vision problem. My family dumped me when I lost most of my vision, but I never lost my ability to love. I don't understand. I only want to be loved and give love in return. I learn real quick and adapted to my foster home real fast, but the other kids scare me sometimes and so it would be best if I could be a one and only. Hey this means dedicated love for you. I hope you have a big heart and are looking for someone that can give lots of love - cause that's me! See you at the meet-n-greet! Mini is a 5 year old spayed black and tan female who is up to date on vaccinations, heartworm negative and on preventative and has been placed on the DRBC long life diet. If you are seriously interested in participating in DRBC's Adoption Program, visit our webpage: http://www.doxierescue.com/ or send an email to Info@DoxieRescue.com for an application. The DRBC Website will help you can learn more about our adoption process and download the application and adoption brochure. NOTE: DRBC only adopts to DE, NY, NJ and Eastern PA areas to adults aged 21 yrs and older. This 'think global, act local' approach helps us provide the best in supportive medical care and behavioral guidance across the life of our placements.
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/23110270

No comments:

Post a Comment